World Class guest passes turn digital!
Here at World Class, we like to follow a simple yet valuable rule: to offer our members the most enjoyable health & fitness experience and simplify the interaction with the brand for those who have not yet visited us but wish to do it.
Motivated by this goal, we have replaced the current guest passes system with digital invitations that can be sent out and activated exclusively online, simple and fast, either using the World Class App or from the member account.
From now on, you have at your disposal the easiest way to offer your friends the chance to test the World Class experience. The best part: you have more time for training as you skip the reception and you no longer need to partner them.
Follow these steps and pass the #BeHealthy energy forward!
- Log into your member account on member.worldclass.ro;
- Send the voucher code directly to your friend’s e-mail;
- Your friend can activate online the access voucher and choose when to use it.
- You can offer, fast and easy, a free access voucher to your friends using the World Class App;
- You save the time otherwise spent with the registration of the guest at the reception;
- You no longer have to accompany your guest to the club;
- You enjoy more time for your trainings.
The digital guest passes enable your guest to enjoy a free day at any World Class Club* with all the related benefits included. In addition:
- They can book online a Group Fitness class;
- They can log in to their member account (members.worldclass.ro) and also in the App;
- They can use the App as digital membership card to log in at the reception*.
Sign in now to your member account and pass on the #BeHealthy energy by offering a digital club invitation!
Digital vouchers usage guideline
- The digital guest pass provides access to all Platinum clubs and can be activated one at every 15 days per guest account.
- The digital guest pass cannot be activated by members with active memberships.
- The access is granted by scanning the QR code from the application and after the guest is identified based on a valid identity document.