- Access is not allowed if under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You are required to cover your street shoes during your visit in the club.
- Every client – World Class member or guest – must register at the reception.
- All World Class members are required to be photographed by our staff and included in our database for identification and legitimate use of the member card.
- All members are kindly asked to deposit their personal belongings in lockers or safe boxes at the reception desk. World Class is not responsible for personal belongings stored in lockers, changing rooms or other training areas.
- Taking pictures and filming without management approval is strictly prohibited.
- Respect the opening and closing hours of the club. It is mandatory to leave the club at closing time. Access in the exercise areas is not allowed after closing time. Day Time members can use the facilities every day from opening hour to 4 pm (checkout time should not be later than 4 pm; please check the club’s schedule posted at the entrance for opening hours).
- Access of minors:
- Minors ages 0 to 12 have free access only to the pool, from 9 am to 6 pm*, only if they are accompanied by a parent who is a member of World Class.
- Minors ages 12 to 16 can benefit of a special price membership only with written approval of a parent/legal guardian and will have access to some of our programs (please ask our staff for more information).
- Minors ages 16 to 18 can purchase a membership only with written approval of a parent/legal guardian and can use all our facilities.
- All clients are asked to be respectful with each other and not create commotion in the club resulting in moral and physical injuries (physical violence, insults or emotional disturbance of other members).
- Smoking is forbidden in this location (including electronic smoking device).
- Please respect all our club’s rules.
*Exception 1: at World Class Otopeni, Atlantis, Le Club, Caro and Asmita children have access from 9 am to 9 pm.
*Exception 2: at World Class Militari children have access from 9 am to 8 pm.