1. Plastic protectors for shoes – You are asked to cover your street shoes while you’re in the club.
2. Every client – World Class member or guest – must register at the reception. Members will have access to the club only by membership card which must be presented at each visit. All non-members are required to present an ID to use our facilities.
3. Towels – For hygienic reasons, a towel is required.
4. All World Class members are required to be photographed by us and included in our database.
5. Please use our value boxes – World Class is not responsible for personal belongings in lockers or gyms. All members are required to keep their belongings in lockers or value boxes at the reception.
6. Photographing and ﬁlming without special permission from the management is prohibited.
7. Respect the opening and closing hours of the club – You are obliged to leave the club at closing time. Access to the ﬁtness, recreation and spa areas is prohibited after closing time.
8. Day Time membership – from monday to friday access to the club’s facilities is made beteen 6: to 16:, Saturda and Sunda from : to 16: clients that beneﬁt from such a membership are required to leave the club no later than 16:00. Full-Time membership- from Monday to Friday between 06:00 to 23:00, Saturday and Sunday between 08:00 to 21:00.
9. Rules for children – Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in our training areas (gym, aerobics, squash).
10. All clients are asked to pe respectful with each other and not create commotion in the club resulting in moral and physical injuries (physical violence, insults or irritation of the other members).
11. Please respect all our club’s rules. Suggestions and complaints are made in writing at the reception.
ENJOY YOUR WORKOUT AND REACH YOUR GOALS!