World Class Romania is one of the biggest wellness clubs in Romania, constantly aiming to create healthy living awareness covering all its aspects – nutrition, exercise, relaxation, inspiration and social life.
We are committed to ensuring that we collect and process the personal data belonging to our customers, our club members, our potential customers, the visitors of the World Class website, the recipients of our newsletters and commercial communications in accordance with the applicable data privacy laws.
We define a “Member” as any individual who accesses and uses our services. Any individual who wants to become a Member must be of 13 years or older.
According to the data privacy legislation, personal data represents any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is the person that may be identified directly or indirectly.
If you are not a Member and you receive a visiting voucher from a World Class Member, we will have to process your personal data in order for you to benefit from our services. We understand the importance of data privacy and in order to ensure the lawfulness of the data processing, we will send you an e-mail containing detailed information concerning the data processing, your rights and options. The mechanism we implemented in this regard will allow you consent to the processing of your personal data in order to benefit from our services as well as consent only for the marketing communications you are comfortable with.
- Parental consent
Minors and their rights and liberties are important for World Class and we take all reasonable measures to protect them.
Only children over 16 may create an account on the World Class website for purchasing a subscription for the wellness clubs.
If, according to the age of the potential member the applicable legal provisions provide that parental consent is required, the membership contract concluded with World Class will be signed by the minor as well as by the parent/legal guardian of the minor.
- Information we collect, use and store
3.1 Information you give to us
- Name and surname;
- Physical address;
- Contact information, respectively email address and telephone number;
- Date of birth;
3.2 Information we automatically collect
- Usage Information: we collect information about your actions on the World Class website and/or mobile app, such as the type of content you view or the frequency and duration of your visits;
- Location Information: we collect different types of information about your general location (e.g. IP address) and more specific information, if the localization function in the settings menu of your mobile device is enabled;
- Device Information: we collect information about your computer, phone or any other device you use when you access the website member area and mobile app, such as hardware and firmware information, unique device identifiers, information locally stored on your device from browser web storage, the referring web page and application data caches and about the connection you use (e.g. browser type);
- Information provided by Third-party partners: we collect the information that third-party and partners share with us, such as clickstream behaviour.
- Cookies and other similar technologies
4.1 What are cookies
When you visit our website a small amount of data known as a “cookie” is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies include information concerning, for example, the type of web-browser you are using.
4.2 What cookies we use and why
- session cookies: they remain on the user’s computer until the internet browser is closed and all the stored information is deleted;
- permanent cookies: They remain on the user’s computer until they are deleted or reach their expiration date.
These tools collect general information that your browser send to our website, such as your browser type and the address of the website which you visited before accessing our website. They also collect information about:
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address – This is a number automatically assigned to your computer or device whenever you connect to the Internet. It is a unique address assigned by your Internet service provider on a TCP/IP network. The IP address allows web servers to locate and identify your device.
- clickstream behaviour – This includes, for example, the pages you view and the links you click. These tools help make your visit to our website easier, more efficient, and more valuable by providing you with a customized experience and recognizing you when you return.
- browser version
- device model.
4.4 How can you change your options on cookies usage
You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies, to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit, or to delete cookies. For more information on how to change your browser settings regarding cookies usage and how to block them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Use of information
We process the information collected, including your personal information for the following purposes:
- to create an account on the website upon your explicit request in order to purchase a subscription for the wellness clubs;
- to provide you wellness and fitness services;
- for statistical evidences;
- to monitor the traffic and improve the site’s content;
- to maintain and develop our relationship with you;
- to communicate with you about your requested information through the forms;
- to provide you electronically with our specialized newsletters and commercial communications;
- to carry out marketing campaigns;
We use and store your information only for the purposes mentioned above and limited in time to three years after the end of the contractual period or to required period of time for each specific purpose, according to the applicable legislation.
Employees, contractors and agents of World Class have access to any personal information which we collect, but their use shall be limited to the performance of their duties and in line with the reason for processing. Our employees, contractors and agents who have access to your personal information are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purposes other than to enable you to access and enjoy the World Class services, as well as use the World Class website.
- Deactivate your World Class Account
At the end of your contractual period, we reserve the right to automatically deactivate your account on the World Class website and the personal data you gave to us will be deleted.
- Sharing and disclosure
By accessing our website, you expressly consent to us using, storing, sharing or disclosing any of your personal data. By sharing or disclosing personal data, you agree that the wellness club can do so with its successors, third-party websites or any other third-parties (e.g. Google Analytics). You may, at any time, withdraw your consent for future use, storage, sharing or disclosing of your personal data. However, please note that withdrawing your consent only operates for future processing of your personal data and it will not affect the lawfulness of processing already carried out.
- Your rights
In accordance with the applicable legal provisions with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, World Class undertakes to respect the rights of the data subject. You have the right of access to your data, the right of rectification of your personal data, the right to erase your personal data, the right to data portability and the right of restriction of processing your personal data.
Furthermore, you have the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision and you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
For exercising these rights please contact us in writing at no. 27 Ion Brezoianu St., 7th floor, Bog’art Center, 1st District, Bucharest, Romania, or fill the form that you can find at http://www.worldclass.ro/contact/
World Class is keen to take all necessary actions to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, destruction or undesired alteration.
Your password (pin number) is meant to protect your World Class account, so we strongly recommend you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and sign off after having used your account.
Even if we continuously implement and update our administrative, technical and physical security measures to ensure protection of your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of your information in the Internet environment at any time.
World Class displays on the website third party advertisements and other related content which links to third party websites. The wellness club cannot control or be held liable for the privacy policies and content of any third parties. We advise you to read their privacy policies to learn how they collect and process your personal data.
We will give our best to answer your request in the shortest possible time.