On 8th of March, World Class rewards all active women!
On Women’s Day, we want you to feel special and pampered. That is why, on 8th of March, in all World Class clubs, we celebrate you with great membership offers, raffle with prizes, surprise guests and fun activities specially prepared for the occasion.
You have free access throughout the entire day, so invite your best friend, your sister or your office colleague at your favorite World Class club and one of you has the chance to win the complete body reshape package – Delta Training System* – which means 3 months of training with a personal trainer that will get you in your best shape.
Furthermore, you will be welcomed with:
- Circuit sessions of 20 minutes each, alongside our personal trainers and their special guests;
- Special partner and couple trainings;
- Women’s Day group classes;
- Health assesments with Tanita Body Analyzer;
- Raffle with prizes for the most active ladies;
- Special offers for memberships and personal training packages;
- Free water offered by Aqua Carpatica.
BONUS: Only on this day, you have the chance to win the Kick-Start package of 5 sessions** with a personal trainer!
Share the good news with your girlfriend, challenge yourself by joining the circuit for a Delta package and let’s welcome spring full of energy and good vibes!
* You are automatically entered into the raffle for Delta Training System package if you register and participate in one of the 4 circuit sessions organized from 18:00 to 20:00 in any club of your choice.
** You are automatically entered into the raffle for the Kick-Start package if you purchase a full-time annual membership on that day.
Reservations for classes are made online, no more than 26 hours before the start of each class or at the club’s reception if you are not a World Class member.
For the circuits with personal trainers, reservations are made only at the club’s reception, personally or by phone, starting Monday, 5th of March.
You can bring in one or more guests for free, in which case you will have to contact the reception and provide their name, e-mail & phone number.