Internal Regulation Policy
1. Members must always follow the Terms and conditions of World Class posted in the health/Sport centers and on the site, as well as any other specific regulations posted and or displayed in different areas of the Health Centres. (reception desk, gyms, group gyms, pool, sauna and changing rooms, etc).
2. The timetable of the World Class Health Centres is available at the receptinon desk of each Health Centre and on the world class site: www. Worldclass.ro. WorldClass reserves its rights to alter the timetable of the health centres as well as the timetables of the gym classes held at the health centres at its convenience, timetable changes will be announced to members in due time, by displaying at the reception desks and /or on the world Class website. Members must follow the timetable of the World Class health centres.
3. If the person who demands access into the World Class Health Centre, cannot present the Membership card at the reception desk for any reasons – be that refusal or imposibility, World Class reserves its right to deny access to the person in the respective Health Centre. In case of card loss, the member will have to pay the equivalent of €20 in RON for the Membership card to be replaced. Giving the Membership card away to any other person for use in any of the Wolrd Class centres where the Member has access, will result in the annulment of the contract as mentioned in section III of the Subscription.
4. The access and participation of members at fitness classes organized by World Class under the supervision of trainers will only be done within available places.
5. The evaluation meeting with a personal trainer as well as guests invitations can be used in any Worls Class health centre to which the Member has access according to the type of the contract / subscription signed by the member.
6. Members are forbidden to use offensive language and any type of verbal and/or physical agression towards other members, guests or World Class staff. Members who are not satisfied with the World Class services can inform the reception desk staff about any inconvenience, or fill in a feed-back form, which can be found at the reception desk.
7. Members and /or guests are forbidden to use the gyms located in WorldClass health centres for commercial purposes. Clearance: By „commercial purposes” we understand the fact that members and/or guests cannot provide to other members or third parties, surcharge, personal training or any other services, in commercial purposes and cannot ask for or receive from other memembers and / or guests personal training services of any kind. World Class trainers are the only ones who are authorized to provide personal training services, available for additional fees. Advertising, handing out leafleats or other personal messages as well as trade of any kind is forbidden within World Class health centres except for World Class partnerships.
8. Smoking and the use of tobacco are not allowed inside World Class health centres. Alcohol consumption, drug use or the use of illegal substances as well as trading such goods is strictly forbidden within the premises World Class Health Cetres. Members consent not to use the World Class Health Centres if under the influence of drugs alcohol and and any other substances that can affect one’s capacity to use any of the equipment at the World Class Health Centres.
9. The following are regarded as violations of the Terms and Conditions: disregard of timetables, the use of inadequate, offensive language, smoking inside the health centres, training with an unauthorized person – who is not a World Class Trainer, vending and /or displaying inside the World Class Health Centres leafleats / brochures and any other personal messages, pool jumps, inappropriate behaviour, physical an/or verbal violence toward another member, guest or Wlrld Class Staff, disobeying hygene and cleaning standards, taking photos and/or recording videos within World Class Health Centres without World Class previous written approval, improper use of training equipment, desplay of intimate body parts in the gyms and / or pool areas, allowance of minor children, under 16, inside the gyms without world Class previous written approval, as well as any other actions and/or omissions / flaws which are qualified as violations of the Contract / Subscription by the World Class Management.
10. If the Member is found guilty of violating any of the above, World Class has the right to: I) suspend the Subscription of the Member for a period of time between 1 and 3 months, according to the gravity of the deeds; ii) to terminate the contract/subscription without delay (the subscription/contract will be considered terminated de facto – termination pact, according to art. 1553 Civil Code), in which case the price of the subscription or part of it will be retained by World Class as default damage.
11. The following actions are considered violations of the Terms and Conditions: unauthorised sale of Contracts/Subscribtions and cards by other parties other than those authorized by World Class, distribution and consumption of alcoholic beverages, drugs, medicine or other illegal substances, holding and/or use of fire arms, gas or electrical guns as well as any kind of arms; the use of any kind of violence; performing any kind of unauthorized actions or asking for payment in exchange of services done by unaothorized people; inappropriate behaviour.
12. If a Member comits any of the above actions mentioned in art. 11, they will be immediately removed from the premises of the Health Centre, and their access into the World Class healts centres will not be permitted. Also, World Class reserves its right to terminate the Subscription/Contract without notification in advance to the Member. (The Contract / Subscription will be considered terminated de facto, according to art. 1553 Civil Code), in which case, the price of the Subscription or part of it will be withheld by World Class as default damage.
13. Members do not have access in the WorldClass health Centres areas which are exclusively for staff members.
14. While the Member is on the World Class premises, the Membership Card will be kept at the Reception desk of the World Class Heath Centre. When presenting the Membership Card, the Member will be given a a key for a locker in the Changing room and 2 towels (free or for a small fee depending on the Health Centre policy), which will remain with the Member throughout the stay and will be returned to the reception desk by the member upon his departure from the World Class Health Centre. If the Members do not return the locker key, they will have to pay the equivalent of €20 in RON as replacement fee. If the Members do not return the towels, they will have to pay the equivalent of €10 for the big towell and the equivalent of €5 for the small towell as replacement fee.
15. The changing rooms and the locker key can be used by the Member only when entering the Health centre premises. Members are not allowed to store personal goods in the lockers of the Health Centre over night. Members can keep their belongings in the lockers and will safe keep the key . Members are responsible for their personal belongings, throughout their stay in World Class Health Centres. There is no clause of the present Terms and conditions and no action or statement, of any allegedly World Class, wich can be interpreted as an obligation for World Class to ensure the safekeeping of the Member’s personal belongings or as keeping in custody of such goods, therefore, World Class will not be held responsible for the loss, (total or partial) damage or thef, of the personal belongings of the Members, while they are on the World Class premises.
16. It is strictly forbidden for Members / guests to display intimate parts of the body in the gyms or in the pool area of the Health Centres.
17. Members must wear appropriate sports equipment throughout the training sessions (track suits, t-shirts, shorts, adequate indoor sports shoes). In the pool areas, members must wear adequate swimming costumes, which for women, must also cover the top part of the body. It is forbidden to enter the gyms or the pool areas wearing street shoes.
18. Members who practise weightlifting are advised to ask for support from a member of the World Class trainer or from another Member / training partner. At the end of each training session, Members must return all the weights to their designated places in the gym, as well as any other equipment they have used during the training session. In order to maintain a high standard of hygene, all members must use the towells provided, throughout the training sessions; they must throw any litter into the specially designed bins which can be found on the Health Centre premises.
19. It is strictly forbidden for Members / guests to bring food , in any container, in the pool area or in the gyms.
20. It is strictly forbidden to Members / guests to take photos or video record on the World Class premises, without the written approval from the World Class Management of the respective Health Centre.
21. Out of security reasons, it is strictly forbidden for members to possess / carry fire weapons (including fire arms, gas weapons, paralysing spray or electroshock guns) on the World Class premises.
22. Vending and /or consumption of alcoholic beverages, narcotics and /or other hallucinogenic substances is strictly forbidden on the premises of the World Class Heath Centres.
23. . Members who use the pools, at the World Class Health Centres, declare and acknoledge and assume responsibility that they possess the necessary abilities to swim and have previously requested medical approval, to use these safely, desclaiming World Class from any responsibility, harm or death caused by the lack of swimming abilities, innapropriate use of swimming techniques, lack of stamina or training, or by inappropriate health state which would prevent the Member from using the pool safely. Out of security reasons, pool jumps are not allowed in the World Class pools.
24. The underage Children of the Members, aged between 12 – 16, will be able to sign their own Subscription/Contract with the previous written approval of the parent / guardian and is allowed access in the pool area only under the strict surveillance of the parents or trainers from the World Class Health Centres. The underage Children of the Members, aged between 12 – 16 will be allowed to attend specially designed classes in the World Class Health Centres as well as the gyms, but only under the supervision of the personal trainer and after having paid the extra costs represented by the services offered by the personal trainer. The under age children with ages between 16 – 18, will be able to sign a Subscription in their name, with the previous written approval of the parent / guardian and will be given access to all the services provided by World Class, according to the signed contract.
25. World Class will not be held responsible for any accidents or any harm suffered by the under age children of the Members on the World Class premises.
26. Members must accompany their guests throughout their stay, and if the guest is an under age, the adult member who accompanies them must provide a written statement which says that the guest’s parent(s) willingly entrusted their child with the adult Member and agreed to their visit to the World Class Health Centres. The guests must fill in legibly, and sign in the guest registry, and also provide a valid identity card. World Class reserves the right to refuse the admission of any unwanted guests.
27. Members have taken notice and accepted the fact that during the contract/ subscription period, World Class reserves its right to modify the timetables of the classes organized in the healts centres, as well as cancell these classes with the further notice to the Members, in due time. World Class will communicate to the Member, any known or possible situations, that can limit the access or prevent the Member from attending the services provided by World Class, according to the signed contract/ subscription, without limiting to the sports events organized by world Class or its partners.
28. Any suggestion, complaint, intimation or request from the Members will written and handed to the reception desk staff, of any of the World Class health centres, in no more than 15 days from the occurence of the incident. The request / complaint will have to comprise the following elements: first and last name of the addresser (name of the company), the position (only if the person who signs the complaint / request is the legally empowered to represent or is the representative of a legal person), address, Social Security Number, ID – series and number, registration number from the Chamber of Commerce for the legal person); full despription of the event, as well as the data when it took place and, if possible, the exact time, full and correct address to which World Class will dispatch the answer, date when written, the signature of the addresser (and stamp if legal person). All the addressed requests will be dealt with within 15 days from the data of registering it in World Class Registry. World Class reserves its right to refuse to answer any request / complaint if any of the above elements are missing. World Class does not guarantee a favorable answer to requests / complaints.